Thursday 18 August 2016

XY Randomity

x: Please don't be like Tuesday & Wednesday.
y: Why?
x: Tuesday Wednesday break my heart…
Be like Friday..
Friday never hesitate.

x: Did you see that shooting star tonight?
y: Nope. It's raining.
x: Were you dazzled by the same constellation?
y: Nope, Regulus.

x: Did you see that shooting star tonight?
y: No, it's raining.
x: Were you dazzled by the same constellation?
y: …
x: Did you and Ju-
y: NO.

x: Can I be your phone so I can be the one closest to you?
y: But I tend to drop it, break it, and replace it for the newer one.

x: Hey you.
y: Yep. *excited*
x: *offline*
y: *flipping table*

x: You know me so well! It's like you can read my mind!
y: Well I just…uh...stalk you on twitter.

x: You're stalking me!
y: Huh?
x: You read all my tweets!
y: What do you expect? I only follow few people and half of them rarely update!

x: I did the test. Twice; in two different times. It's positive.
y: What did it say
x: ISTJ.

x: I feel so productive today!
y: Yeah?
x: I've just downloaded two seasons of Majisuka Gakuen.
y: O-okay..

x: My life without you is like Mayuyu without bangs, like Takamina without ribbon, like Sasshi without sc-
y: I got it.

*on the phone*
x: Are you watching AKB now?
y: Pfftt..NO! Haha!
x: Okay then. Bye!
y: Bye! *continue watching AKB sport festival*

x: I like you as much as Mayuyu likes Pompompurin.
y: I like you more like Mayuyu likes chicken karaage.
x: No. I like you more, like Mayuyu loves her bangs.
y: Fine. You win.

x: How did you feel the first time you listened to Bokutachos?
y: "...well, it's like a little light in my heart is finally flickering again."

x: This morning on my way to office I saw hikoukigumo.
y: What?
x: Hikoukigumo.
y: Geez! You should start speaking our language.
x: Wasshoi!

x: What do you want?
y: Juice.
x: What juice do you like?
y: Mangoo~MAMBO no.2 de iko u amai amai FURUUTSU no RIZUMU~
x: Here you go again.

x: You're like Jurina.
y: *blushing* Pretty, popular and witty? Aww...thanks!
x: Desp-
y: I got it.

x: You almost look like a character from Frozen.
y: Elsa? Aww...thanks!
x: No, I mean Olaf.

x: I like you.
y: More than you like Nescafé original?
x: Would you be mad if I say no?
y: No. I can understand.
x: That's why I like you.

x: I like you.
y: Prove it.
x: I'll always choose you over Bistik Sapi Tepung Solaria.

x: I love you more than I love myself
y: *meh*
x: ...more than I love Nescafé Original & Bistik Solaria combined.
y: Aww... Stop it you~

x: Hi..
y: OH HI!
x: What's with that shades?
y: Well...uh...I have to wear it when I see you. Because you're too bright for me~

x: I can't sleep.
y: Have you turned off the light?
x: Yes.
y: What about the Internet?
x: It's still on.
y: That's why…

x: Why do you ask me google-able questions?
y: Because Sweetheart, that's how people build relationship; at least for me.

x: Random question?
y: Yep.
x: Do you sound like one in Google Translate?

x: You're like an open book to me.
y: Really?
x: But it's in Japanese. I can't read Japanese.

x: You're like an open book to me.
y: Really?
x: Yeah… Voynich manuscript.

x: If the alternate universe couldn't escape you from reality, what would you do?
y: What if I told you, we don't only have one alternate?



No comments:

Post a Comment