Monday 1 February 2016

Request Hour 9 3/4



JKT48 will have their first ever Request Hour this year. There will be 30 songs that will be performed based on most votes by fans. Their sister group, AKB48 has started this annual event since 2008. Initially they had 100 songs but later they added to 200 *inserts shocked emoticon here*. Earlier this year I was so excited when I knew JKT48 will also have Request Hour. I have bought the ticket and I really can’t wait to watch it LIVE! Then I thought what if I make my own version of Request Hour and put Top 30 of 48G songs here? My imaginary Request Hour will involve ALL groups from 48G: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, NGT48 and even their sister groups abroad: JKT48 based in Jakarta, Indonesia and SNH48 based in Shanghai, China. It will take place in Tokyo Dome and I have considered inviting a guest star from neighbouring country. There will be no graduate senpai here (even if I really want to have Yuko in that certain song) except this one senpai I really adore.

Anyway, these are my Top 30 favourite songs from 48G. Enjoy!
*Ps: the link I provided for each song is sometimes not like what I have imagined on my mind. It’s only to give you an idea about the song. 

30.Tsukimisou 
Who: Team J – JKT48
The first stage I watched in JKT48 theatre is Dareka no Tame ni. Tsukimisou is the first song in the setlist. It surprised me that I enjoyed the song. This song was the reason I watched another performance by JKT48. I always have soft spot for something first(s), so yeah…I put this song to start my Request Hour.
Link: here 

29.Give Me Five
Who: Yukirin
Because singing while playing drum is awesome! I feel like giving her a high five.
Link: here 

28.UZA 
Who: SNH48
When I hear ‘Uza’, I see Jurina. This song needs powerful dance and Jurina nailed it every single time. SKE48’s energetic dance would suit this song very well BUT I want to see something different. Please welcome, SNH48’s version of Uza!


27.Run Run Run 
Who: Young generations like Minegishi Minami’s Team 4
Link: here

26.Ponytail to Shushu 
Who: Senbatsu, Milky center
Poniiteruuuu.. *doing furicopy frantically by waving hands*
Link: here 

25.Hikoukigumo 
Who: any members are fine
The intro makes me happy. I am so ready to wave red or white handkerchief during refrain.
Link: here 

24.Uhho Uhoho 
Who: Team KII – SKE48
No one – I said no one – can replace Akimoto Sayaka in this song.
Link: here 

23.Mammoth 
Who: NMB48, Sayanee center
Link: here 

22.Dreaming Girls 
Who: Team KIII – JKT48
Because here I’m a KIII-oshi.
Link: here 

21.Heavy Rotation 
Who: Senbatsu, Mion center, original black seifuku
I will scream out loud during “I want youuuu… I need youuuu… I love youuuu.. atama no naka” part.
Link: here 

20.Aitakatta 
Who: All members, Takamina center
Because Aitakatta was the first song I knew from AKB48. And admit it, even nonwota knows this song. At least here in Indonesia. Or Jakarta.
Link: here 

19.Pareo wa Emerald 
Who: SKE48 senbatsu, Jurina center
Link: here 

18.Sakura no Shiori
Who: All members, first generation members are in the front row, kimono seifuku
Link: here 

17.Kokoro no Placard 
Who: Senbatsu, Mayuyu center
I will seriously clap my hands during the intro.
Link: here 

16.Gingham Check 
Who: HKT48, Sasshi center, original blue and white chequered seifuku
Link: here 

15.River 
Who: JKT48 senbatsu
Because they are cool and I’m proud of them!
Link: here 

14.Stand Up 
Who: Any members are fine, Takahashi Juri center
This is one of uplifting songs that never fails to make me feel better.
Link: here 

13.Wasshoi B 
Who: Team B – AKB48
Link: here 

12.Tegami no Koto 
Who: SKE48
Dem feels..
Link: here 

11.Mae Shika Mukanee 
Who: Any members are fine, Mion center
Link: here 

10.Kimi wa Boku da 
Who: Mayuyu
Because it’s just wow. I’m sorry Acchan and Sasshi.


9.Te wo Tsunaginagara 
Who: NGT48
Link: here 

8.2588 
Who: Matsui Rena
Just because I can. This is the senpai I told you before.
*brb crying*
Link: here 

7.Shiroi Shirt 
Who: Any members are fine
I listen to this song every Monday morning because my office uniform is white .____.
Link: here 

6.Mango No 2 
Who: SKE48, Ishida Anna center
I feel like dancing listening to this song cha cha cha…
Link: here 

5.Bukiyou Taiyou 
Who: The same members (and concept) like in 2588 concert
This is the song where I found my oshi. The lyrics suit me very well I can relate.

 

4.Himawari 
Who: Owada Nana, Kato Rena, Annin, Oshima Ryoka
I will do furicopy like crazy in this song.
Link: here 

3.Shoujotachi yo 
Who: All members, Takamina center
I really really like this song. Listening it LIVE will make me go asdfghjlkl.
Link: here 

2.Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai 
Who: Senbatsu, Paruru center, black seifuku like in the MV 
THIS is the reason. Enough said.
Link: here 

So, before it comes to number 1, there will be a performance by nine selected members to sing *drum rolls* All My Love is for You (link: here) and Beep Beep (link: here). Both songs are in Japanese and originally sung by SNSD. It will never ever happen in real life but I make it possible in my imagination. The nine members are: Jurina, Milky, Nyan-Nyan, Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayanee, Sasshi, Nao-chan, and Annin.

After that, our guest star from South Korea will appear to sing a super cool song. Please welcome Red Velvet with Ice Cream Cake! (link: here)

Anyway, this is my number 1: 

1.Kamigami no Ryouiki 
Who: Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Oya Masana (Nao-chan in saxophone and Azumarion in piano)
Because admit it, THIS IS TOO COOL!
Link: here 

That’s all I can share, fellas. I really have a GOOD TIME writing this!

So, what’s your Top 30 48G songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment