Friday 28 March 2014

Ligretto!



Uh..oh..so people think I cooked all these delish food. I WISH I could! Haha! Last night our gorgeous and super kind friend Karen from The Philippines invited us to have dinner at her beautiful and spacious place in Haarweg. You see, so many foods in the pictures and it was all cooked and prepared by her ((ALONE)). Sounds cool to you? Wait, she also played relaxing music (Canon in D was played twice, I counted) and lighted up some candles. And oh, have I told you that she has flowers in her room? Don’t let me start to mention her books and her posters on the wall.



  Just in case you're wondering, Karen is the one in blue shirt.
This is the living room for student housing in Haarweg.


Actually she mentioned all those foods' name but what I remember is Macaroni Chicken Soup and Kari-kari (don't know if I spell it right). The soup was very tasty and that was my favourite. All the other foods were delish but you know, you can always have something that impressed you the most and for me, that's the soup.

 This. Is. The Best.

I always - ALWAYS - consider myself picky when it comes to food. Most of the times I didn't even want to try something new. But having international environment (and friends) changes my perspectives *insert any enlightenment picture here*

We played Ligretto as well. It's a card game that can ruin your friendship because everyone started shouting and accused anyone else cheating haha! I'm glad no one’s physically hurt ^^' So basically to win the game you have to be the first to finish your cards and say 'Ligretto!' out loud. Shouting 'Ligretto!' brings you the awesome feeling like when your football player scores in a very important match. It simply gives you happiness.


So yeah, I enjoyed last night very mucho. Good friends, good food, good music, good game. Does it sound wonderful? Now excuse me while I'm heading to Feelipines!

3 comments: