Tuesday 8 November 2011

JERIN Part II – Fabulous Friday Night with Fabulous Fridays!

Friday night on Nov. 4th was definitely a great day to welcome weekend. Tami, Dieva and I watched Fabulous Fridays’ concert in Usmar Ismail Hall, Kuningan, Jakarta. This was one of JERIN Programme in 2011. Before this concert, we watched concert of Württemberg Chamber Orchestra Heilbronn on Oct. 15th. I wrote about that concert on this previous post.

The Fabulous Fridays is a choir from University of Art in Berlin. They are young and so talented. Their voice is adorable!


They’re not only singing, but also dancing and acting.


Dieva insists that one of the girls is like Katy Perry. You can guess that ‘Katy Perry’ girl from this picture below.


One thing that I love most about Fabulous Fridays is they seem enjoying their time when singing . They’re having fun!


They’re so creative! They create songs with ‘Terima Kasih’, ‘Selamat Datang’, ‘Bandung’, and ‘Jakarta’ words in it. Cool!


After the show, my friends and I waited to take pictures with them.

Dieva finally got the picture with his ‘Katy Perry’ girl. Look at that happy smile!


Tami had a chance to talk with her favorite singer.

Me? I got a picture with one of the most gorgeous man there. I save the best picture for the last *grin.


I have a video about Fabulous Fridays performance. I upload it here in this blog, but believe me, listening to their live performance is way better and give you unforgettable experience.


AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment